Sunday, May 25, 2008

Quote Wall from Memorial Day Weekend

- "He gave up the ghost."

- "I hope you get gum disease."

- "Steven made me break my tie."

- "I know when I don't hear it."

- "Let's have a little concert."

- "Can we talk about something else?"'

- "I wasn't wearing my ping pong clothes."

- "Actually, the frozen burritos are better."

- "It's all about animal rights." "I heard animal raids." "I heard animal raisins."

- "Dork - ee"

- Door opens. "Mom?" Toby runs for it.

- "He has the gift of the relevator!"

- "Do you have any social competence AT ALL?!?"

- "The space between the spaces." "Are you referring to my teeth?"

- "We sit on those pieces of leather."

- "And that cute little gap between your teeth." "There was nothing little about it."

- "Did you just call me a man-woman?!!!"

- "I have four mean bones in my body."

- "It won't hurt the steak to get a little wet."

- "Can we just have a peaceful Law-and-Order marathon?"

- "EWWW! There are leaves in it!"

- "Is he the one that looks like a stoner?"

- "My kids will crush your kids."

2 comments:

Ali said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda Mae said...

These are great quotes!!!!!!!!!!!